Welcome to krishnamobi.com
“krishnamobi.com” / “krishnamobi” / “website” means the online shopping platform and the services provided by it and its affiliates, owned and operated by Aghaby Phone which provides a venue / platform to the Users to buy the products listed on krishnamobi.com
We will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter. The clauses of this agreement shall survive the termination or expiry of this agreement.
Cancellation by Us
Under rare of the rarest circumstances which are beyond our reasonable control we reserve the right to cancel the contract between us (your order). If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card/ debit card within 14 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation.
The availability of products is subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Krishna Mobi and orders can be canceled if the product goes out of stock. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price which may be higher or lower than published. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been levied via credit card or cheque or otherwise. In the event the payment has been processed by Krishna Mobi, the refund amount shall be credited to your credit card account and duly notified to you by email.
Delivery of Goods to You
- We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order.
- Delivery will be made immediately after your order is accepted and in any event within 7 days of your order.
- Ownership of the goods shall be transferred to you when such goods ordered by you have been delivered to you.
Liability in Case of Damaged Goods
Please refer our Returns and Replacement Policy here.
Unless otherwise expressly stated in these Terms‚ all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent to our contact address at:
Address: Souq Al Hareem, Near old Bahrain Hotel, Mubarkiya, Kuwait City
Events Beyond Our Control
We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including‚ without limitation‚ strikes‚ lock-outs and other industrial disputes‚ breakdown of systems or network access‚ flood‚ fire‚ explosion or accident.
If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
Krishna Mobi is owned and controlled by Aghaby Phone, a company registered under Companies Act of India, 1956. The laws of India shall apply and courts in Mumbai, Maharashtra shall have jurisdiction in respect of all the terms, conditions and disclaimers. We reserve the right to make changes to the website and the terms, conditions and disclaimers at any time and without information to the customers/users of the services/website of Krishna Mobi.com
Disclosure of personal data
We may disclose your personal data to other companies within our group; if we sell our business; to agents and service providers; in cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cyber crime or to protect the website, rights, personal safety of person(s).
We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website [customers and sales] in order to describe our services to prospective partners [advertisers, sponsors] and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
Warranties & Disclaimers
- We do not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent from Krishna Mobi are free of viruses or other harmful components. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- We will not be responsible for any damage suffered by the User from use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the vendor.
- User agrees and acknowledges that User shall be solely responsible for User’s conduct and that Krishna Mobi reserves the right to terminate your rights to use the site immediately, notwithstanding penal provisions under the Indian cyber laws or any other allied laws enacted by the government of India or any other statutory, legislative or regulatory authority authorized in this regard from time to time.
- In no event shall Krishna Mobi its affiliates, employees, agents, consultants, contracted companies be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages or for any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Krishna Mobi sites/ services for interrupted communications, delay, lost data or lost profits arising out of or in connection with this agreement.
- In a credit/debit card transaction, you must use a credit /debit card that is issued in the name of the User. We will not be liable for any credit/debit card fraud because of the card being used fraudulently. The liability to use a credit/debit card or a net banking transaction fraudulently will be on the User and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the User.
- In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost incurred by Krishna Mobi for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or any other content.
Suspension Due to Non-Compliance with Agreement
Notwithstanding other legal remedies that may be available to Krishna Mobi. Krishna Mobi may in its sole discretion limit user activity by immediately removing user listing either temporarily or indefinitely or suspend or terminate user membership, and/or refuse to provide user with access to the site if: The user is in breach any of the terms and conditions of this agreement and/or the terms and conditions of usage of Krishna Mobi. The user has provided wrong, inaccurate, incomplete or incorrect information; your actions may cause any harm, damage or loss to the other Users or Krishna Mobi. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the service, including unauthorized framing of or linking to the Krishna Mobi site will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal and injunctive redress.
Krishna Mobi and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, We do not warrant that product descriptions or other content or prices/amounts of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Krishna Mobi itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Krishna Mobi shall have no liability to you for any interruption or delay in access to the site irrespective of the cause.
Quality Assurance Statement
Krishna Mobi is committed to maintain the highest standards of quality when it comes to our products, delivery, customer service and company culture. We seek to improve by each day to ensure that we meet your expectations.